Yes, I survived the snorkeling! Though I did inhale some salt water a couple times. Not too bad for the first try I thought. It was pretty easy once I got the hang of it. I saw a few schools of fish and a submerged German fighter plane. But, I did forget my camera, so I don't have any pictures from the trip.
The Friday class was also very good. I collaborated with a friend that I met in the class from Minnesota. She's an English teacher and writer, and we worked together to create a children's book. She wrote the prose, and I illustrated. We thought it was pretty good :) We're planning to work together in the future to see about publishing a book together.
Friday night we met up with another friend that we met on the trip who was in Crete by herself on holiday from England. We went to dinner together and enjoyed some wonderful Greek food with a view of the harbor.
7 comments:
Mrs. H
It would be fun to use the video conferencing equipment or a web cam and skype to communicate with the other teacher's classes come this school year! What do you think?
Computer Teacher
Hi ms.H! I know it's been along time, but I am finnaly reading it again, and I think it's very awesome that you got to crete and had so many good experiences!
What book did you illistrate, Ms. H?
It looks like you had a wonderful time!
I thought it was pretty cool that you got work with your friend on a childrens book.
Was the snorkleing adventure fun?
I wonder if you illustrated good on that book. What is the book anyway?
Post a Comment