This blog is intended to be used only by Wildcat students and staff. However, it is a public blog, so it is possible for others to read it. I moderate all comments and must approve them before they are posted on the blog. If you break a rule, your comment will not be posted.
Here are the rules for posting:
1. Do not use your real name.
- If you are a former student of mine, you can use your code name from the Chasing Vermeer blog. Teachers can use initials (like Ms. H) and grade level so that we can recognize you. To do this, click to leave a comment and select "Name/URL." Enter your code name and leave the URL blank. Do not select Anonymous- I will delete the post.
2. Do not use any names of places that could identify where you go to school or where you live.
3. Use proper grammar. That means capitalization, spelling, and punctuation.
4. Be nice and respectful! Don't post anything on a blog that you would not say to someone in person.
5. Stay on topic!
- Your comment should be in response to the post or someone else's comment about the post.
The Wright 3
17 years ago
27 comments:
If you need to delete a comment after it has been posted, post a new comment to let me know you what you want deleted.
Have a SUPER GREAT time.
Rules are very important, don't you think so?(It is a yes or no question!!!)
I don't ALWAYS like rules, do you always like rules???Well, do you?? Awnser me!!!
I think it is a good idea that you have the rules! You should never tell anyone you don't know your real name. Bye!
Don't worry! I PROMISE not to break ANY of the rules.
That is so smart of you to think of these rules Ms.H.It is good you don't use your real name. I will never break the rules!!!!!
I just started a new series of books called the warriors you should try reading it. I think you can find it in our librarie the first book is called into the wild it is about cats from clans who fight each other.
THAT IS SOO AWESOME that you are going to Paris and those other places !AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!
(P.S.AWESOME!!!)
Never do bad,follow the rules.
P.S.YOUR BLOG ROCKS!
You can always trust your class on the blog. We will be respectful too!!!!
@angel 47:
You can't ALWAYS trust other people on a blog, they could be lying to you so they can "find" you!(Which is why you ALWAYS follow the rules)
Thank you for setting this blog up.
@ ACE:
YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!
@ace
I say yes!!!!
Rules arevery important and I won't break them.
The rules are very important.Keep that in mind. HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!
The rules are important. I mean, rules are like laws and if we didn`t have laws how would we live. People would be stealing and the police wouldn`t even do anything about it! So I think rules are very good to use.
Rules are very good inventions because they keep us safe and tell us what we shouldn't do. So follow The Rules!!
I think basketball24 is right. You should always follow the RULES or the comment that you sent will be deleted, even if it had some really good information and only a little bit of bad information.
EXAMPLE:
Bobblehead147, thank you for agreeing with me on the Science question that Ms.Hawker asked me or I would've been in big trouble.
P.S.You are mean. You broke my Ronald Rescue Ranger on my 4th birthday.
P.S.S.I will haunt you for life because of what you did.
Always use the RULES!
Ms.h how long will you keep the blog? I hope we will be still be able to use it in midddle school.
Always follow the rules or you can get in BIG trouble.
@Ocean's Blue 55
I agree, we should follow the rules.
So Ms.H. how is it in Crete,Greece. I really hope you're havng a fun time.
I won't break any of the rules... this is to fun!
I hope you had a great time in Greece, Ms.H!
Post a Comment