Welcome to Ms. H's travel blog! I just received word last week that my grant was accepted, and in three months I will be on my way to beautiful Hania, Crete! The town is pictured in the photo above. I will be attending a Creativity Workshop to help me learn to unlock my creativity. The purpose of this blog is to share this experience with my fellow Wildcats.
I've also decided to extend my trip longer than the workshop. Most of you know that I'm also an artist, so I've always wanted to visit Paris to see all the wonderful works of art there. I will also get to visit my German "exchange sister" that stayed with my family during high school. She is currently living in Amsterdam. Perhaps I can make a trip to the Vermeer museum in Delft. My students who read Chasing Vermeer will find this very exciting! I want you all to tell me what I need to look for in his paintings to decide whether or not they are real :)
As I prepare for my trip, what advice would you give me? It could be where to go, what to take with me, or what I should do while I'm away. What do I need to know before I go? Remember to follow The Rules as you write your comment!
The Wright 3
17 years ago
56 comments:
Mrs. H -
You are so lucky to be a part of such an exciting experience! I'm looking forward to communicating with you and our students this summer!
Oh the things we will learn and share!
Rodeo Girl - AKA Mrs. B (Computer Lab)
Ms. H -
What a great experience you will have! Be sure to take lots of pictures.
Ms.H, take lots of notes and have a blast!
Explore and have tons of fun!
I hope you have the greatest time of your life, MsH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Ms.H! Go MS.H! That is awesome! I hope you have 900,000,000,000 pounds of awesome fun!
I hope you have a wonderful time! Where do you think you are going to have the best time at? I think that you are one lucky teacher to be doing all this stuff in one summer!Have a great time!:)(:
Hi!!! I can't believe you get to go to Paris and Crete. I've always wanted to go there.Anyway send me information on the art you will see. Also, have lots of fun sight seeing!!!!! Bye Ms.H
Have a great time a your vacation Ms.H. Send me some picture sometime. This blog is so awesome.If you see HERCULES please tale him I said HI! P.s. text me later.
Remember to check if you have everything before you get on the plane, because once you do get on the plane there's no turning back.
When your in Crete don't forget the number one rule.HAVE FUN!
Hi Ms. H! I think that it is awesome taht you get to goto Paris and see the the art! I wonder if they will show any art that I know of. I also think it is awesome that you get to go to the Vermeer museum! Maybe they'll have the painting A Lady Writing. That would be cool! I hope you have great time!
Hey Ms.H!!!!
Have fun in Crete, Paris, and Amsterdam
What's up Ms.H!While your in the Vermeer museum can you take a picture of a lady in writing and send it to your blog?If you can it would be awesome!
Are you going to see the Ifle Tower? If you do, see the Ifle Tower at night it looks BEAUTIFUL!
I hope you have an awesome time in Greece! P.S. Say hi to Hercules for me!
Hi Ms.H hope you have a super, awesome, spectacular, time in Crete!!!!!!!
I hope you have fun. I wish I could go. Well, since I'm not going can you bring me back a souvineer? Just set it on my desk in fifth grade and I'll know who it's from.
Wow Ms.H! That is awesome! I always wanted to go to Paris! Hey, you know what? I heard that the Effeil Tower is there! You have to blog us a picture of it. Anyways why do teachers great all the fun? I mean they already get paid for teaching and have a soda machine in their lounge! Now this! Thats so unfair!
So everyone I like this website do you? Ms.H. please tell me how the food taste. And I really want to go with you. See you later.
Have an amasing trip and try not to forget us.Wish I could come.
I bet you will have a great time in Crete! If I were you I would be very excited. Maybe you could bring something back to school next year!
Does pie in france taste cool?
Ms.H this is totally cool! It's so cool!!!!!!!!!
I Ms.H learns the Greek language.P.S. Doh'!
Hi Ms. H! In really hope taht you have a great time! I think that is great that you get to go to the other side of the world! Bye!
Wow Ms.H! This is awesome!This is my first blog and I love it already!Keep rocking!
Whoever is the Laughing Table is good at sending some awesome messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!
You rock MsH.!
Will you write information about the paintings you see while you are at Paris and Crete? If yes well then I will be having a great time learning about history's great arts!!:)(:
Congradulations for your grant!!!! It is so cool that you get to go to an awesome place while learning new things.
Will you post a picture of the Iffel Tower or can you just take me with you? Just kiding (kind of). THANKS!!!!Bye!!!
M.H if you tke a guide book,are you going to talk to people in French ballet slipper
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are so right that is beautiful.I wish I could go there someday.BYE!!!!!!!!
Hello students in my class. Ms.H. is probaly going to have a wonderful time. I really want to go to Paris Ms.H. Bye. See you next time.
Go to a museum!
(P.S. AN AWESOME MEUSEUM!)
Hey Ms.H! Can I go with you to Crete and Paris? I always wanted to go to Paris and Hercules is sooooo cool! You could sneak me in your luggage, but you`ll have to get a BIG luggage bag! Bye!
Have a great time in Crete Ms.H!!!! Tell us what it looks like in Crete. When are you leaving to Crete? Are you leaving in the summer? When will you be coming back? Do they speak another language in Crete? If so can you teach us the "Crete" language? Before you are leaving for Crete are you looking up information about Crete? Can you post more picures of Crete on the blog? What part of Greece is Crete in? Will you be going to Crete with some other teachers at our school? If so Who? Will you have to share rooms with some other teachers? Will you be staying in a hotel? Well have a nice trip!!!!
P.S sorry I ask ALOT of questions I just want to know SO much about the trip to Crete.
Have a good time!!!!
Have a great time Ms.H! Does the food taste good? What kind of food do they have? I wish I could go with you!
Hi Ms.H! I wish I could come with you. When I grow up I want to do the same thing as you. I would like to go visit Paris and Crete.
I thought that teaching wasn't fun at all, but now I know how fun it is!
Man,I REALY will miss you Ms.H, but fun is fun!So have fun!!!!
(P.S.lean head left!)
(P.S.2:):):):):)!!!!)
Ms.H can you take pictures of the Eifel Tower and put the on the blog? What does Crete look like? Is there a lot to do there? I hope you have a great time! Don't foget to have the best time of your life, well maybe not the best time of you life; but I know you will have a blast!
@braces Thanks!!!!!!
Hope you have the best time of your life!Don't forget to learn alot!!!!
What's the next poll? I have an idea maybe this:
what's your favorite thing to do over the summer?:
Go Swimming
Play with friends
watch t.v
Go to the amusment park or circus
I think it's a great idea Tell me what you think Ms.H
p.s I'll know if you set it as the poll!!!!
Are you going to make a blog for The Wright 3?
hi ms. h,
You must have worked really hard to get a trip all the way to crete.
Maybe they liked the idea so much
I bet they just said be gone!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Angel47: You should look at the blog Wildcat Readers (under the heading My Blog List) and post your comments there. Remember, the rules say you can only comment on the topic that is posted.
The Chasing Vermeer thing is so awesome when I saw it.I like searhing there alot cause it is cool.
Maybe you can send some food back for us kids. You know for our knowledge of other food in the world. Just think about it.
Hahahahaa!!! I'm just kidding, but seriously think about it.
@twinkle toes
that was really funny!!
(p.s ms.h can you really think about it?
Ms.H, I love this blog. How did you figure out to make it. Hope you have a great time in Crete. And also I'm not jeolous. Really I'm not. So Ms.H tell me all about it, ok.
P.S. are you taking me with you.
@SBPrincess
What do you mean that was really funny. What is funny?
@Ms.H
Ms.H. they still have published mine from last week. Is something wrong with it because it was supposed to be sent @SBPrincess. Can see what it is.
I love this website.
Post a Comment