I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far! I'm in the process of finalizing all my plans for my trip. There are so many things to think about! I've spent the past couple days getting a cell phone that will work in Europe, making sure my suitcase is the right size and will fit everything, finding adapters for my electronic equipment, getting dollars exchanged for euros, making schedules and maps for how I will get around.... It's been hectic and a little frustrating! I can't wait to get all prep work finished and just get there already.
I'm so excited to keep you all posted on how everything is going. Wish me luck, and I'll "talk" with ya soon from the other side of the world!
The Wright 3
17 years ago
2 comments:
OH, I'm so glad to be the first one to post something on this blog.
So, Ms.H how is it going in Crete,Greece. Please post us something on the blog, thanks.
I hope you had a safe trip! Post a picture soon!
Post a Comment